Summer School / Educational Visits
The School organizes regular academic classes for `O’ Level & `A’ Level for about 4 weeks i.e. from 1st July to 31st July. Attendance in these classes is compulsory and nominal extra charges are levied on each student regardless of the fact whether he attends classes or not. Besides this, the following activities are organized for Prep School boys (P6, P7 & P8) subject to the availability of adequate number of boys and parents’ approval:
- English Language Teaching ( Speaking & Writing)
- Art and Painting
- Computer Education
- Excursions, especially to Northern areas
- Martial Arts
- Tennis Nominal charges are levied for all the above activities except (4) for which actual total expenditure is distributed among all participants.
Permission of the parents is obtained for Day Pupils for all educational visits. Consent of boarders’ parents is exercised on their behalf by the Principal, unless otherwise stated by them.
Books and Stationery
Text books, exercise books and stationery items are provided on payment.
Religious Training and Instructions
Adequate emphasis is given to Islamic Studies. The Islamiat curriculum includes history of Islam, memorization and understanding of prayers and of selected passages from the Holy Quran.
The recitation of the Holy Quran and religious education is imparted to all boarders starting from the Junior Boarding Houses where every day The correct recitation of the Holy Quran is emphasized and a Husn-e-Qirat competition is held every year.
Attendance at Maghrib Prayers at the School Mosque is compulsory for all Senior and Prep School boarders. Whereas in Junior School Boarding House Kamal Pasha House KPH (K-1,2,3) Maghrib prayers are offered in House. The School and the Games time tables are so designed as to enable the boys to offer all other prayers. Friday Prayers are conducted in the School Mosque and religious functions are observed appropriatel early in the morning boys are taught verses from the Holy Quran.
Remedial / Extra coaching policy
- Extra coaching for New comers getting less than 40% marks shall be cossmpulsory
- Other students may get extra coaching by filling in the forms.
- Class sizes are to be limited to 12 – 15 students.
- Each class should be five days Mon-Fri of 45 minutes duration.
- Ninety minutes relaxation would be allowed after the dismissal or what ever time is available as per school routine.